B.Tech. M. Tech. IIT Madras (2006),
Ph.D. The Univ. of Texas at Austin (2011)
E2 204 – Stochastic Processes and Queueing Theory,
E1 244 – Estimation and Detection Theory,
E2 207 – Concentration Inequalities,
E1 245 – Online Prediction and Learning,
E2 335 – Topics in Artificial Intelligence,
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship India Award, 2019,
2018 DST INSPIRE Young Faculty Fellowship,
2014 Andrew and Erna Finci Viterbi Fellowship, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, 2012
- Avinash Mohan, Aditya Gopalan and Anurag Kumar, Reduced-State, Optimal Scheduling for Decentralized Medium Access Control of a Class of Wireless Networks. IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 28, Issue 3, 2020.
- Ravi Kumar Kolla, Krishna Jagannathan and Aditya Gopalan, Collaborative Learning of Stochastic Bandits over a Social Network. IEEE Transactions on Networking, Vol. 26 Issue 4, 2018.
- Aditya Gopalan, Braghadeesh Lakshminarayanan and Venkatesh Saligrama, Bandit Quickest Changepoint Detection. 35th Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS 2021), 2021.
- Sayak Ray Chowdhury and Aditya Gopalan, On Kernelized Multi-armed Bandits. Proc. International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), 2017.
- Aditya Gopalan, Shie Mannor, and Yishay Mansour, Thompson Sampling for Complex Online Problems. Proc. International Conference on Machine Learning (ICML), Beijing, June 2014.