Jobs / OpportunitiesDEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
We have an opening available for a Project Assistant/Associate in the area of image and video quality assessment.
Contribute to research activities in subjective quality assessment of image/video for (a) applications in virtual reality and (b) measurement of human sensitivity to distortions viewed on different display devices.
B. E. / B. Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Communication/Computer Science engineering
– Course work in probability, statistics and signal processing
– Familiarity with image/video processing
– Programming experience in MATLAB, C/C++, Python
– Experience with Android programming is a plus. Must be willing to learn if not already familiar
Interested candidates can send an email with your CV to “email@example.com” with the subject line “APPLICATION FOR PROJECT POSITION IN IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING“.
Open Research Positions:
Multiple research opening(s) are available in the following research areas:
- Distributed learning, inference, storage, and content delivery
- Monitoring and control of cyber-physical systems
- Delay-sensitive communication network
For more details click here.
For further enquiries, please send an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org