B.Sc and M.Sc degree in Mathematics from Vidyasagar University in 1999 and 2001.
M.Tech degree in computer science and data processing (CSDP) from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India, in 2004
Ph.D degree from Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore, in 2008.
Wireless Communication, Advanced Digital Communication, Statistical Signal processing for communication, Digital Signal Processing Lab, Information Theory and Coding, Advanced Digital Signal Processing, Principle of Communications, Communication Networks, Ordinary Differential Equations, Linear Algebra, Calculus, Object oriented C++, Data Structure and Algorithm Lab
Awards / Honours / Affiliations
Fellow, Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Enginners (IETE), 2020
Fellow, Institution of Engineers India (IEI), 2020
MDC Vice-Chairs, Asia Pacific Board, IEEE Communication Society, 2020
Best Poster Award received by PhD students in research scholar day, IIT Patna, 2020
Best M.Tech Thesis award received by M.Tech research scholar, IIT Patna, 2018
Best Poster Award received by PhD students in research scholar day, IIT Patna, 2018
Recipient of Sir Visvesvaraya Young Faculty Research Fellow (2018-2022)
Best Paper Award at IEEE Students’ Technology Symposium, India, 2016
Best Academic NI ASEAN Graphical System Design Achievement awards 2012
Associate Professor, EE, IIT Patna, 2018-2021
Assistant Professor, Jointly with Math and EE, IIT Patna, 2013-2018
Assistant Professor, Mathematics, IIT Patna, 2013
Research Fellow, EEE, NTU, Singapore, 2010-2013
Research Scientist, IETR, INSA-Rennes, France, 2009-2010
Postdoctoral Fellow, ECE, University of Michigan-Dearborn, USA, 2008-2009
- M. S. Chaudhari, S. Kumar, R. Gupta, M. Kumar, Sudhan Majhi,”Design and Testbed Implementation of Blind Parameter Estimated OFDM Receiver,” Acepted in IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, 2021.
- A. R. Adhikary, Sudhan Majhi, Zilong Liu, Yong Liang Guan; “New Sets of Optimal Odd-length Binary Z-Complementary Pairs,” accepted at IEEE Transaction on Information Theory, 2019.
- S. Das, S. Budishin, Sudhan Majhi, Z. Liu, Y. L. Guan, “A Novel Multiplier-Free Generator for Complete Complementary Codes,” IEEE Transactions on Signal processing, vol. 66, no. 5, pp. 1184 – 1196, Mar. 2018.
- N. Nandan, Sudhan Majhi, and H. C. Wu, “Maximizing Secrecy Capacity of Underlay MIMO-CRN through Bi-Directional Zero-Forcing Beamforming,” IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol.17, no. 8, pp. 5327-5337, Aug. 2018.
- Sudhan Majhi, R. Gupta, W. Xiang, and S. Glisic, “Hierarchical Hypothesis and Feature based Blind Modulation Classification for Linearly Modulated Signals,” IEEE Transaction on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 12, pp. 11057 – 11069, Dec. 2017.